Lightweight, breathable, and comfortable, the Lefroy is a technical short designed for warm weather and long trails. Made from Aequora AirPerm™ – a fabric combining nylon’s strength with elastane’s performance stretch – the Lefroy dries fast and really breathes. The trim fit is streamlined and a gusseted crotch adds freedom of movement. Five pockets keep essentials accessible, and the low-profile adjustable waistband holds tight and rides comfortably under a pack.
Arc’Teryx Lefroy Short Ladon 11″
- For technical hiking, trekking, durable and protective designs for remote and varied conditions.
- Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
- Engineered materials that offer enhanced properties or performance.
- Produced in a Fair Trade Certified facility. Building worker well-being into our product DNA.
- Updated with additional pockets and revised patterning for better fit and comfort.