Our Mackinaw Wool Cruiser is the most versatile cold-weather protection you’ll find–when you want to wear one jacket, no matter what direction the weather turns, nothing performs better. The extremely durable wool from Oregon’s Pendleton Woolen Mills is an uncommonly tight weave that resists wind while remaining breathable. Mackinaw Wool insulates wet or dry–due to its complex fiber structure, it can absorb up to 30% of its own weight in water without feeling damp or clammy. With the four snap-flap pockets on the front and a full-width map/chart pocket covering the entire back, two layers of wool cover most of the torso, right where it’s needed most.
Filson Mackinaw Wool Cruiser Jacket Cobalt Blue/ Black
Out of stock
- Thick Pacific Northwest-sourced 100% virgin wool
- Button-front closure and button-adjustable cuffs
- Four snap-flap front pockets, side-entry hand pockets, slotted utility pocket and full-width pass-through back pocket.
- Absorbs up to 30% of its own weight in water without feeling damp or clammy
- Standard Filson fit – Built with room for layering and ease of motion
- Field, Workwear, Everyday, Travel
- Dry clean
- Made in USA