A warm, low-bulk quarter-zip jacket made of soft, sweater-knit recycled polyester fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia Better Sweater 1/4 Zip Bleached Stone w/Pale Khaki
- Made of 100% recycled polyester fleece with a sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- The quarter-zip design features a zip-through stand-up collar for warmth and soft comfort on your neck
- The raglan sleeve design allows full shoulder and arm mobility and reduces chafing under pack straps
- Zippered left-chest pocket holds a phone or audio device
- Crafted with flat-seam stitching to reduce both bulk and chafing