A warm, low-bulk full-zip vest made with soft, sweater-knit recycled polyester fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia Better Sweater Fleece Vest Stonewash
- Made of 100% recycled polyester fleece with a sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Full-zip with zip-through stand-up collar for warmth and soft comfort on your neck
- Offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort and long-lasting durability
- Zippered left-chest pocket; two zippered handwarmer pockets to hold your everyday items and protect your hands
- Shape-holding, abrasion-resistant micropolyester-jersey trim at armholes and hem feels smooth and soft on the skin