Patagonia’s Line Logo Ridge Stripe graphic reminds us that we find ourselves in the mountains. Patagonia works to protect the places we love and conserving resources is part of that. Because this everyday-weight T-shirt is made with organic cotton, it uses 84% less water and creates 16% less CO2 than a conventional cotton T-shirt. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia Line Logo Ridge Stripe Organic Pocket T-Shirt Cone Brown
- US-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Ribbing at neck and taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Crewneck style with chest pocket is classic, versatile and has you covered for almost anything
- This T-shirt has a straight hem and can be worn tucked or untucked
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor