These 100% recycled polyester/cotton sweatpants are made with 26 plastic bottles and 0.8 pounds of cotton scrap, using 95% less water and producing 53% less CO2 compared to conventional cotton sweatpants. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia Line Logo Ridge Stripe Uprisal Sweatpants Gravel Heather
- 64% of Patagonia’s fabrics this season are made with recycled materials.
- Made of 100% recycled knit fleece with a brushed interior and natural stretch; fabric is a blend of 55% postconsumer recycled polyester and 45% recycled cotton
- Classic tapered styling with elasticized cuffs holds in warmth
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Simple pull-on sweatpants with an elasticized waistband, adjustable drawstring and side-entry front pockets
- Patagonia original art
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor