A lightweight, insulated, stretchy, breathable, weather-resistant performance jacket with a 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex stretch shell. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia Pack In Jacket Forge Grey
Out of stock
- 64% of Patagonia’s fabrics this season are made with recycled materials.
- Shell made with 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex solid plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; lined with 100% recycled polyester double knit with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control; insulated with 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch
- Full-length center-front zipper with a stand-up collar and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; left-front pocket doubles as a stuffsack
- Stretch binding at center front, hem, cuffs and collar