Style 36 was Vans’ first sidestripe shoe brought to life in 1977. Though the Vans Sidestripe has since become the unmistakable—and instantly recognizable—hallmark of the Vans brand, back then it was just a random doodle drawn by founder Paul Van Doren. It even had a different name: the “jazz stripe.” Honoring the style that launched an icon, the Color Block Style 36 is made with classic canvas and suede uppers featuring a tonal colorblock.
Vans Color block Style 36 Drizzle/Multi
- This low top, lace-up shoe also includes vintage styling, re-enforced toe caps, supportive padded collars, and signature rubber waffle outsoles.
- Vans’ original low top, sidestripe shoe Classic suede and canvas uppers
- Lace-up closure Vintage styling
- Re-enforced toe caps
- Supportive padded collars
- Signature rubber waffle outsoles