The Sk8-Hi, originally called Style 38, was introduced_x000B_in 1978 as the premiere high top skate shoe. Introducing_x000B_an innovative high padded collar for ankle support and a reinforced toe box, it was the second shoe to feature the iconic Vans sidestripe while simultaneously bringing a whole new look to the Vans family. It was and still is an emblem of “Off The Wall” culture. Building on that first legendary high top, the Cozy Hug Sk8-Hi features sturdy suede uppers with comfortable, soft Sherpa linings.
Vans Cozy Hug Sk8-Hi Shoe Parisian Night
- This lace-up shoe also comes equipped with signature rubber waffle outsoles for reliable, everyday grip.
- Vans’ legendary high top, sidestripe shoe
- Durable suede uppers with Sherpa linings
- Lace-up closure
- Reinforced toe caps
- Supportive padded collars
- Signature rubber waffle outsoles